$30 per month per employee—minimum of 10 employees
Download the application [PDF]
Come in during our staff hours to submit your application.
Offering an employee gym membership may have a tax benefit for your business and gym fees could be deducted directly from an employee’s paycheck.
The corporate membership is $30 per month per employee with a minimum of 10 employees. That’s one dollar a day towards good health!
The benefits of gym membership have been proven to benefit an employee’s performance in the workplace. Employees who spend 2.5 hours a week being physically active are more satisfied with the quantity and quality of their work (1).
Other benefits of providing an employer-subsidized corporate gym membership:
- Relieves stress
- Builds comradery
- Potential for building company wellness programs
- Increases ability to concentrate because exercise fuels the brain
- Employees who exercise take less sick time than those who do not
- Empowers employees to be more productive without adding extra time
- Have more energy and focus at work